The Fast Food Items To Avoid in the US


You may or may not be familiar with this information, but the fact remains that between 2015 and 2018, Chipotle Mexican Grill made more than 1,100 of its customers across the United States sick by food poisoning.

It would appear that the employees of this popular restaurant were having difficulty complying with the restaurant’s food safety protocols, transmitting the norovirus to many customers. That’s reason enough to stop visiting Chipotle restaurants!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15Next page
Back to top button